Friday, December 2, 2011

Third Eye Virgin

Yesterday, I sat by the edge of the Boardman River and allowed myself to bask in the sun's rays ... we hadn't seen the sun for several days and I was "jones-ing" for it's light and warmth. (Similarly, I feel I am "jones-ing" on the inside, as well, for love, warmth, and affection.) Sometimes this inner transformation work is very lonely.
Closing my eyes, I thought I was seeing some kind of reflection of the light moving on the water (inside my closed lids). But I realized I was looking in the area of my third eye, seeing something I've never seen there before: at first it looked like a white mist, or even soft clouds swirling. I thought they were moving randomly, but as I focused, I realized the "clouds," or mist, was disappearing into a hole, a tunnel, a vortex? The mist wasn't just swirling in a circular motion, it (the mist) was literally being sucked into the hole/tunnel. I kept thinking: "I wish I could send my consciousness down that tunnel (how do I DO that?) and see where it would take me. Where would I end up? What would I see - other realms? other beings? Would I know how to come back once I stepped into the vortex? Constructive comments from the "initiated" among you are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment